Sunday, November 7, 2010

My aunt Judy posed the question, "do you have a recipe for a breakfast casserole that includes eggs?"

Sure can do on the breakfast casserole. I have ductch oven casserole recipe I have been using for years. While the recipe does use eggs, it uses them is a sunny side up form instead of the traditional scramble form you see in most breakfast casseroles. I will include this recipe and pictures the next ime I prepare it.


Just for fun I think I will create a totally original breakfast casserole recipe. I think I have some tricks up my sleeve and flavor combinations that would make an amazing breakfast dish.

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait, I too have been looking for an egg/sausage breakfast casserole recipe. Ever consider catering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking egg and soy chorizo.that would really cut down on the calories but bring alot of flavor to the party.

    ReplyDelete