This recipe is very similar to Cafe Rio's salad dressing. It's a great recipe. I like mine spicy so I add the jalapeno seeds as well.
Cilantro Ranch Salad Dressing
· 1 packet TRADITIONAL Hidden Valley Ranch mix (not BUTTERMILK, this makes the dressing more thick)
· 1 c. mayonnaise (Best Foods
· 1 c. buttermilk
· 2-3 tomatillos, remove husk, diced
· 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro
· 2 clove garlic
· juice of 2 limes
· 1 jalapeno without seeds. You can add the seeds if you like it spicy.
§ Mix all ingredients together in the blender.