Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome


Welcome to my blog. I am Spence, I am a 30 year old stay at home father of 2 kids. My loving wife Amberly is my guinea pig when it comes to new reciepes. Because I have so many requests for recipes, I figured I would just add them to a blog.
Many of you are familiar with the food I bring to parties and special occasions but I also have hundreds of recipes you have never seen before. I hope to share the classics your familiar with as well as the recipes I use on a daily basis which you have never seen before .
For those who are unfamiliar with my cooking, I hope you can come to appreciate the high quality of these recipes. I work very hard on perfecting recipes, but for the most part I can make an amazing dish from scratch on my first try without using a recipe. I believe a recipe must be perfectly balanced. I rarely use recipes, but I will create some recipes for others to enjoy the foods I cook.
Also, feel free to request a recipe at any time and I will do my best to help out. If I don't have a recipe for what your looking for, I will do my best to create a reicipe that will fit your need.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Spence! I'm so excited to finally know how to make your secret wings! I'll be checking in regularly to see what to cook for dinner!

    ReplyDelete